These links will send you to Faith, Spiritual and/or Inspirational sites. Find answers to your questions about Faith. We are Christians, so most of the links are pointed in that direction. Christianity is not only a set of beliefs, but leads us to a relationship with God, which allows us to put those beliefs into practice, with love.
And you can be sure they are all appropriate family oriented sites. We have personally gone to each site to check it out. We want your web surfing be fun and safe. We are proud to have been approved by "Family Friendly Site" and "Safe Surf".
This is some of our favorite music. You can pick which song you want to listen to, or just let it play random songs. Just hit the off button if you don't want to hear anything, which is a nice feature. And you can make your own Playlist at , using other people's music.
WALKING IN FAITH
The problems you face will either defeat you or develop you - depending on how you respond to them.
Unfortunately, most people fail to see how God wants to use problems for good in their lives. They react foolishly and resent their problems rather than pausing to consider what benefit they might bring.
Here are five ways God wants to use the problems in your life:
1. God uses problems to DIRECT you. Sometimes God must light a fire under you to get you moving. Problems often point us in a new direction and motivate us to change. Is God trying to get your attention? Sometimes it takes a painful situation to make us change our ways. Proverbs 20:30
2. God uses problems to INSPECT you. People are like tea bags...if you want to know what's inside them, just drop them into hot water! Has God tested your faith with a problem? What do problems reveal about you? When you have many kinds of troubles, you should be full of joy, because you know that these troubles test your faith and this will give you patience. James 1:2-3
3. God uses problems to CORRECT you. Some lessons we learn only through pain and failure. It's likely that as a child your parents told you not to touch a hot stove. But you probably learned by being burned. Sometimes we only learn the value of something...health, money, a relationship... by losing it. It was the best thing that could have happened to me, for it taught me to pay attention to your laws. Psalm 119:71-72
4. God uses problems to PROTECT you. A problem can be a blessing in disguise if it prevents you from being harmed by something more serious. Last year a friend was fired for refusing to do something unethical that his boss had asked him to do. His unemployment was a problem - but it saved him from being convicted and sent to prison a year later when management's actions were eventually discovered. You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good... Genesis 50:20
5. God uses problems to PERFECT you. Problems, when responded to correctly, are character builders. God is far more interested in your character than your comfort. Your relationship to God and your character are the only two things you're going to take with you into eternity. We can rejoice when we run into problems... they help us learn to be patient. And patience develops strength of character in us and helps us trust God more each time we use it until finally our hope and faith are strong and steady. Romans 5:3-4
Here's the point: God is at work in your life - even when you do not recognize it or understand it. But it's much easier and profitable when you cooperate with Him.
Success can be measured not only in achievements, but in lessons learned, lives touched and moments shared along the way.
A Christian devotional for the hard times.......we all have them!
A ministry to help with depression and anxiety.
"Todd presented a view of God that was quite different from my assumptions. Todd showed me in the Bible what God said about Himself, and frankly I had God all wrong. He wasn't a mean God that just wanted to reject me like the world did. But rather He was a gracious and compassionate God, slow to anger and abounding in love." What a great and uplifting article.
"Wings over the mountain of life." Free subscription to a daily inspirational e-mail message, not necessarily religious. We really like this one.
Free weekly newsletter from "tothesource". It is a forum for integrating thinking and action within a Judeo-Christian moral framework that takes into account our contemporary situation. They report the insights of cultural experts to the specific issues we face believing these sources will embolden people to greater faith and involvement. This is always interesting and usually controversial.
This is a simple but motivating prayer experience. The text leads you into the presence of God for about ten minutes, praying at your computer. It changes every day. Interesting.
This may come as a surprise to those of us who do not live in Las Vegas, but there are more churches there than casinos. Not surprisingly, some worshipers at Sunday services will give casino chips rather than cash when the basket is passed. Since they get chips from so many different casinos, the churches have devised a method to collect the offerings. The churches send all their collected chips to a nearby Franciscan Monastery for sorting and then the chips are taken to the casinos of origin and cashed in.
This is done by the chip monks.
"There is a great deal of confusion surrounding the issue of religion in public education. What can and can't students do. What can and can't school officials do? Horror stories abound that describe students doing what is legally permissible, with school officials reacting in ways not legally permitted. Much of the debate is based upon pure ignorance. People just don't know the facts."
Words of Wisdom from - Click above to add WOW to your page
By Compiled by Bruce Wilkinson / Multnomah Publishers Inc.
Are you bogged down in a spiritual swampland? Do you crave more in your life, but find that something hinders your experience of deeper fellowship with Christ? Each day offers a breakthrough that can change your life. So, go ahead- escape your spiritual swampland and experience the freedom and victory of "heart holiness" today.
For a great selection of Christian magazines at discounts, click on this link. Then, in the "Search" window type "Christian". Includes Christianity Today, Today's Christian Woman, Christian Music Planet, Today's Christian and others.
If you had access to tens of thousands of books everyday, what would you choose to read? Here's a little bit of what they have been looking into at "Christian Books".
Compassion International. Sponsor a child online through Compassion's Christian child sponsorship ministry. Search for a child by age, gender, country, birthday, special needs and more.
"The separation of church and state does not mean yielding cultural control to the state. In fact, it means the exact opposite. If individuals do not posses inalienable rights based on “God or God’s nature”, history has taught us that individuals end up under the authority of a powerful few."
"In this Christian gift store they have religious and inspirational gifts for all occasions. When you search for christian stores online, you should find to be your favorite place for online Christian shopping!" Jewelry, Home Decor, Clothing, Auto, Kids, Bible Study Tools and more.
A friend was in front of me coming out of church one day, and the preacher was standing at the door as he always is to shake hands. He grabbed my friend by the hand and pulled him aside. The Pastor said to him, "You need to join the Army of the Lord!" My friend replied, "I'm already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor." Pastor questioned, "How come I don't see you except at Christmas and Easter?" He whispered back, "I'm in the Secret Service."
THE GOOD NEWS
Do you know for sure that you are going to be with God in heaven?
Questions and Answers About Faith/ Walking in Faith / Devotionals / Inspiration / Christian Fiction / Atheism / Scientology / Star Wars / The Good News GO TO CREATION SCIENCE PAGE A SPECIAL PAGE OF "THE DA VINCI CODE" INFORMATION
BELOW ARE PAGES OF LINKS TO SITEs WE THINK ARE INTERESTING AND INFORMATIVE. CHECK THEM OUT !